<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.halalhomecooking.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

5.14.2012

Breadsticks




Asalamu Alaikum,

I saw this recipe yesterday morning on the tv and thought i must have a go at making these, sure enough in the afternoon i set to it and like most breads i make they were all gone by the end of the day!

Today's little twist on things is that i sprinkled Za'atar over a few of the breadsticks before baking.

Click here for the recipe [Note: Bake time 15-20mins or until desired crispiness has been achieved]

Best served with dips, salad and soup.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 14 May 2012 at 19:58 , Blogger Melissa said...

Ooh, they look so yummy! I bookmarked the recipe for future use inshallah. Were they soft or were they more crispy?

 
At 15 May 2012 at 08:00 , Blogger Unknown said...

Mine were crisp on the outside and soft in the middle, however i did take them out of the oven 5mins early, jazakAllah.Khair for reminding me, i will edit my post inshAllah. I prefer soft breadsticks but the choice is urs ukhti, cook them for the full.20mins if u prefer.

 
At 17 May 2012 at 09:32 , Blogger Zahia said...

Asalamualaikum,
It's so late here but I want these right now with minestrone soup. The twisted ones remind me of pretzels... Do you by chance have any good recipes for those?

 
At 17 May 2012 at 11:24 , Blogger Unknown said...

Wa alaikum salam zahia,

It's the same recipe as linked in the blog post, she explains how to make the twists, but if you ever braided hair its just like that, well kind of lol

 
At 17 May 2012 at 14:44 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh now i realise what u were asking for, sorry sis i haven't got a pretzel recipe, u know they r not so popular here

 

Post a Comment

I like to hear from my readers, sincere advice is welcome so feel free to leave me a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home