<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.halalhomecooking.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

7.23.2012

Ramadan Day 3 - My family's Iftar


Here is last night's iftar, yes those plates you have seen time and time again, apologies.....time to invest in some more me thinks (wonders what him inbed indoors will think to that) and by the way, the plate with black dots is actually plastic! perfect for kids with a touch of style for mama lol
** note the l' kebab is not supposed to look like that really. but I hadn't made it in a long time,no excuse for that now is there? when I added the fries to the chicken sauce i continued to stir (mistake 1) plus i must had too much liquid/sauce to begin with (mistake 2) so it turned into something resembling mash potatoe, oooops! but alhamduillah it still tasted good.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 23 July 2012 at 21:56 , Blogger Anisa umm imran said...

salam wa alikum sis ... masha`allah on that spread .... malish on the mistakes ... it can happen to the best of us .... believe me

 
At 25 July 2012 at 10:52 , Blogger Unknown said...

Wa alaikum Salam ukhti, jazakAllah Khayran sis ā¤

 

Post a Comment

I like to hear from my readers, sincere advice is welcome so feel free to leave me a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home