<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.halalhomecooking.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

9.10.2012

Grating Butter

freedigitalphotos.net
The next time you get the urge to bake, don't panic! You don't have to wait many hours for your butter to get up to room temperature, oh no.

Simply grate your butter, the be on your marks.....get set.....BAKE!

It is grate great for speeding up the time it takes to rub/cut in the fat when making pastry, to make your favourite cake or even put then spread on top of your toast followed by a layer of jam for breakfast.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10 September 2012 at 11:39 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good tip! Thanks for sharing with us.

 
At 11 September 2012 at 23:29 , Blogger Unknown said...

Your welcome sister ā¤

 
At 13 September 2012 at 00:29 , Blogger Salihah said...

Ukhti, I love this idea! Just today I was pulling out my little cast iron pan to just barely soften the butter on the stovetop for a bread recipe I was making, and of course it got too melted. I'll remember this tip for next time!

 
At 15 September 2012 at 07:25 , Blogger Unknown said...

Salamu aleikoum machallah great tip thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

I like to hear from my readers, sincere advice is welcome so feel free to leave me a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home